Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
Full Time in Mount Airy, NC
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our office is located in Mount Airy.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2000.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Field Executive.
- We currently have 6 team members at our agency.
- We have 55 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, and Bronze Tablet
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
do you want a career and not just a job?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then John Philips - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none